Current actions on the issue of Land & Housing with a TLIO bent
- Diggers2012 – camped in a woodland near Runnymede , London
- Grow Heathrow is a land project occupying formerly disused glasshouses, demonstrating growing techniques and low-impact technology.
- Members of Ashton Allotment Action in Tameside, Greater Manchester have occupied a site of old allotments taken out of use next to the M60.
Former land occupations:
- Land & Freedom Camp, Clapham Common – 2011.
- Kew Bridge Ecovillage, West London: On June 6th 2009, nearly a hundred activists converged on a piece of derelict land at Kew Bridge in south west London to create an eco-village community based entirely on sustainable technology and construction techniques.
- Bristol Co-Mutiny: 2009
- Bristol Garden Share
- Bristol Community Farm:
- Bristol Housing Action Movement:
- Forest-of-Dean, Gloucestershire Ecovillage: A group plans to establish a network of productive community gardens, food forests, log cabins, eco-buildings and occupied spaces in which people can enjoy the food and relax after a day of gardening, or swimming in the river
- Yorkley Court Forest-of-Dean, Gloucestershire:
- Organic Lea – a worker’s cooperative growing food on London’s edge in the Lea Valley:
See all UK Direct-Action activity linked from this site http://www.tlio.org.uk/direct_action