Index of Publications
- DIY Planning Handbook
- Defining Rural Sustainability is a set of criteria for sustainable developments in the countryside drawn up by the Rural Planning Group of The Land is Ours. It provides a set of standards for local councils, planners, and green developers to assess the environmental merits of projects which claim to be sustainable or low-impact.
- Planning for Sustainable Woodlands is a submission to the Forestry Forum regarding reform of the Town and Country Planning System to implement ‘A New Focus for England’s Woodlands’, the England Forestry Strategy – by Lucy Nichol, Simon Fairlie, Ben Law aand Russell Rowley
- Planning precedents is a set of legal documents which may be useful to others seeking to develop their planning appeals.
- DIY Planning Briefings for Low Impact Developers are a series of documents designed to help ordinary people deal with all the problems associated with putting in a low impact planning application.
- Pictures of Low -impact homes and smallholdings
- an Analysis of the Rural White Paper by Chapter 7
- Sustainable Homes and Livelihoods in the Countryside : Suggestions for the Forthcoming Revision or Replacement of Planning Policy Guidance 7 by Chapter 7 and the PPG7 reform group
- Low Impact Development – Planning Policy and Practice The first ever report into low impact development! Commissioned by the Countryside Council for Wales, partially funded by the Welsh Assembly and written by the University of the West of England- Land Use Consultants (In PDF format)
- Chapter7 Winter 2002 newsletter
- Chapter7 Spring 2002 newsletter
- Chapter7 Spring 2003 newsletter
- Chapter7 Summer 2003 newsletter
- Chapter7 Spring 2004 newsletter PAGE NOT FOUND
- Chapter7 Summer 2004 newsletter PAGE NOT FOUND
- Chapter 7 Newsletter has been replaced by THE LAND magazine http://www.thelandmagazine.org.uk/
- Click here for our special report on PPS7