3 thoughts on “Chapter 7 Contact”

  1. I have agriculture land, a barn on it. I have livestock. and need to be there.. living there. to make sure their ok.. is there a way I can apply the planners with temporary planning, or retrospective planning? do I just live there and apply. whilst there? I dont want a huge footprint of a house.. log cabin will do..

  2. Hi,I Need so help or advice with a enforcement notice on my land ( I got to remove my dwelling be the 20 of nov ) I lived on the land for 4 year and now the council are kicking me off ) I have got 30 Alpaces and permission for a barn which I started 15 mouths ago ? A friend said I can have a dwelling if I am involved in the build of the barn ? I am building the barn is this right
    Thanks ray

Please comment...

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

a Landrights campaign for Britain

%d bloggers like this: