We are Steward Community Woodland, a group of people who are living and working together and have been experimenting with…
- permaculture food growing and land use
- community dynamics
- renewable energy and appropriate technology
- building our own dwellings using low-impact materials
- small-scale woodland management
- experiential and home education
We live on 32 acres of plantation woodland on a steep hillside, located in the beautiful Wray Valley on the edge of Dartmoor. The community was founded in 2000 and is currently twelve adults and nine children.